You may have seen my beauty Spring wishlist
but now its time to look at my recent clothing wishlist. Looking at my picks, they aren’t the most obvious spring inspired pieces, sorry I am pretty boring and like wearing dark clothing! Anyway on to my picks…
Topshop Moto Black Short Dungarees
– Dungarees are not something I ever thought I would be sporting again since I was about 5 but I seem to have took quite the loving for them in the last year. I kept getting put off them but they seem so effortless and a style that I don’t think will leave us any time soon. Being black denim they can go with pretty much anything, so hopefully I can add these to my wardrobe to release my inner Alexa Chung.
Weekday Chidi Tee
– There is no denying I love a bit of stripes. They look so stylish yet they are so effortless to be paired with a pair of skinnies and flats, I’m so in love ❤ I’ve been looking for a good quality striped top for a while and after coming across the brand Weekday I’ve basically fell in love with them too, they have such great basics! I know without a doubt this top won’t be the only thing I buy from Weekday!
Topshop Scarf Border Print Top
– Fingers crossed Topshop get more stock in of this beautiful printed top. I have another top from Topshop which is incredibly similar to this, just a different print. Its such a pretty colourful print that can worn dressed down during the day or for going out.
Birkenstock Arizona Leather Sandals
– These sandals have got me in a bit of umms and ahhs. I keep seeing them around on the likes of Pinterest and other blogs and they look ever so cool, the basic black sandal going with pretty much anything as well as being comfy. The only thing is I’m still torn about them, are they one of those ‘ugly’ sandals? I’m not so sure, what do you think?
Topshop Moto Black Rinse Jamie Jeans
– A pretty boring but essential piece. A pair of black skinny jeans. I am lacking a good pair of black jeans at the minute and I am looking for a good quality option that will last me a long while. As usual I have turned to Topshop although I am still looking around on this option. I usually get the Topshop Joni jeans but I think the quality is slightly lacking as mine always seem to stretch after washing and lose their structure so I am considering the Jamie jeans which I have tried before.
Cheap Monday Halo Tee
– I am really looking into investing in some good quality basics especially t-shirts and this one from Cheap Monday fits the bill perfectly. It has a boxy structure and a pocket which makes this on trend and stylish. It would help achieve that effortless look teamed with some skinny jeans and many some Birkenstocks, eh?
So what is on your clothing wishlist for Spring?
Get into the footie fever with the latest world cup inspired pieces. Very.com and Lipsy are just two of many retailers selling fashions to support their team ! In this case it happens to be England (sorry to all non english – couldn’t find anything else !) I am not an England fan myself but here is an example of these fashions :-
This I Love England tee is made by David and Goliath and sold at Very.com and is only £9 . So all England fans better snap it up fast!