As usual I have been browsing the web looking at pretty much every retailer you can think of in search of my next purchases. Above (and below) are some of my most wanted products that I hope to be picking up soon!
If you have any of these products then please do give your personal reviews, I would love to hear them 🙂
1. Fine one-one – Benefit Cosmetics – I first seen this product on TV and was quite fascinated by the idea of it. Its a three-tone lip and cheek tint and is easy to use by
just swiping the cute product along your cheeks/lips. It can be used for a blusher and a highlighter in just one simple stroke which makes this product seem very appealing.
2. Satchel – River Island – I am very much a bag person and I currently lack in a good quality small bag that can be used daily for
going to the shops etc and I love satchels and this cute little bag from River Island is a must for me and would go with almost anything.
3. Cream Lace Mac – Topshop – Topshop have had a number of cute plastic macs in this season and this one is incredibly cute and girly with a lace print.
The macs are perfect for summer as they are lightweight and can help in the unexpected lash of rain! It is quite pricey at £52/$95 so I will have to be saving my pennies!!
4. Makeup Brushes – Forever 21 – I am really in need of some new makeup brushes and these brushes from Forever 21 are purse friendly and have a cute
polka dot design. Defos snapping these up!
5. Versace Crystal Noir Perfume – I love a good perfume and having finished a bottle of Thierry Mugler Alien I need a new high end perfume and this one from
Versace is quite different from my usual taste with strong scent however its feminine and seems to be long-lasting.
6. Bourjois Lip Crayon – Peach on the beach – I am in need of a light pink shaded lip stick and I’ve heard plenty of good reviews about this particular product and
I have always wanted to try the lip crayon which has become quite popular recently. The colour is light and perfect for day-to-day makeup.
7. Maybelline Colour Tattoo Eyeshadow Taupe – I am not much of an eyeshadow wearer but I would like to add more colour to my eyes and this product which is cream gel based has came to great reviews and
a long lasting finish and the cream gel finish seems more bolder than the typical powder eyeshadow.