This time of year is my favourite, not just because of the big day itself on the 25th but also the excitement of the run up til Christmas when there is just so much going on! Whilst I may not be concerned on all things festive just yet with exams on the horizon (just a few more days to go til its all over!!), I do love spending time doing Christmas-y things. So I have made a list of some of my favourite things to do around this time of year, both big and small to help get you in the festive spirit!
- Make a Christmas play-list with all your favourite Christmas songs (I personally cannot wait to do this!)
- Do some Christmas baking, mince pies or maybe some gingerbread men?
- Try out a Christmas drink from a coffee shop, I personally love the Starbucks Gingerbread Latte and Frappuccino!
- Tackle the Christmas shopping!
- Visit a Christmas market!
- Treat yourself to a limited edition holiday beauty product! (I love the Nars products!)
- Burn your favourite Christmas candle, I love The White Company Winter candle!
- Decorate your home!
- Stock up on Christmas Lush goodies (see my picks here!)
- Have a Christmas movie night!
- Get all the glitter out cause… IT’S CHRISTMAS!
What do you like to do at this time of year?