I could start this post with the cringy quote of “New year, new me” but I think I’ll pass on that one. Anyway its 2015! How crazy! Happy New Year everyone, I hope you all had a nice New Years whatever you got up to. So to start 2015 I have came up with a few resolutions of what I want to achieve this year. We all make new years resolutions and a couple of weeks later we forget them but I have made realistic aims so hopefully they won’t disappear into thin air… like previous years.
1. Live a more healthy and active lifestyle – Okay, okay we all say this right!? However last year (feels weird saying that!) I did take up a spot of running in the mornings during Summer, crazy I know. So hopefully while its a bit chilly to go for a run just now I am hoping to get my running gear back on for the warmer months. Last year I also became a little more cautious over what I was eating so hopefully this year I can continue that but also cut out more fats and learn to cook more healthy meals.
2. Improve my photography skills – Now I hope you can’t tell that I take my blog photos with my iPhone 4S… oops! I do own a digital camera however its pretty useless so I’m stuck with an also useless phone camera. Hopefully I will have some better lighting in the year (new lightbulbs! haha) and maybe even indulge in a new camera!
3. Continue to improve my blog – I have had this blog since 2010 (crazy how time flies!) and I have only really began to get blogger serious this year. Last year was probably the biggest year for me blogging as I changed my fashion based blog to be more beauty based and a bit of lifestyle so I would like to continue to keep up with my blog and also hopefully get to connect more with other bloggers – Hello 🙂
4. Improve my skincare routine – Again in 2014 I only began to take my skincare a little more seriously but I would like to add to it as I do suffer bad breakouts quite a lot and I want to ensure I have healthy glowing skin!
5. Look after and embrace my hair more – My hair and I. A love-hate relationship. I have the frizziest and curliest hair and I just am no fan. I can never leave my house in the morining and come back later with the same hair, it always ends up a disaster – I’m blaming fresh air. Okay well I can’t really blame nature but I want to be able to style my hair better and find better hair products that can make my hair healthier and nicer. Yes nicer.
So what is your New Years resolutions?