Being in the world of blogging has got me obsessed with reading blogs. Since I created a Bloglovin, I can’t stop reading beauty blogs and watching Youtube videos from all my fave bloggers/vloggers. For me, it always helps for a little inspiration when I have bloggers’ block and I have no idea of what to blog about and for trying out new products. I never try a new product without reading reviews from blogs, is that just me? Anyway here is my top 5 bloggers who I just love having a good read at:
1. Lily Pebbles – Probably my favourite blogger. Lily does some great review posts and I just totally admire her effortless style – its so up my street! I am also a huge fan of her videos, she does some great tutorials and some fun vlogs.
2. Vivianna Does Makeup – There is no Lily without Anna. Her and Lily are the perfect beauty duo. Anna also does some fab tutorials and reviews and her videos with Lily truly are the best!
3. Essie Button – How could I not mention Estee! If you haven’t watched one of her videos you are missing out, I love Estee’s blog but nothing beats her youtube videos were her fun and vibrant personality comes alive! Can I please go shopping with this girl, like seriously!! 🙂
4. Ghost Parties – Kate is the queen of photography. Her photos are always so perfect and her posts are all varied with beauty reviews, fave products and even a touch of interior which I love!
5. Hello October – Last but not least is the lovely Suzie from Hello October. Her style posts are amazing and if I had to get my eyeliner attempts to look like hers I would be pretty happy.
So who are your fave beauty/fashion bloggers?