Hello everyone, unexpected post today after I was very kindly nominated for the first time for the Liebster Award *yay* by the lovely Clare, Thank you very much it means a lot to be recognised for my blog so thank you. Please do check out Clare’s blog here, she does some fabulous beauty reviews so please do have a look! As I said before this is the first time I’ve been nominated so I wasn’t entirely sure how this works but its created for recognising small and new blogs and to give them the opportunity to be more involved and grow in the blogging world.
So here are the rules:
1. A link to the blog you were nominated by, and a note to say thank you.
2. The award itself.
3. The answers to the questions given to you by the person you were nominated by.
4. Your list of 11 nominees (they must have less than 1000 followers on their blog).
5. A list of questions you would like your nominees to answer.
6. The list of rules for the award.
And here are my questions from Clare:
1. What’s your favourite TV show at the moment?
Ah difficult one, I have been watching episodes from all different TV shows and I am quite behind but one show that is probably my favorite and I cannot miss is Glee. Glee is my guilty pleasure and I can’t wait for the next season 🙂
2. What’s your favourite high end brand? And why.
Another difficult one, I would probably say Mac. I don’t think I could live without my Mac lipsticks they are perfect the formula and they are great for everyday wear.
3. What’s your favorite high Street brand? And why
I would say Soap and Glory, I just started using their makeup line not too long ago and its amazing. Their products are at the more expensive side of high-street products but the quality is amazing.
4. Lip gloss or lipstick? And why
This is an easy one, lipstick all the way! I am no fan of lip-gloss what so ever, its too sticky and eugh but I love my lipsticks especially my Mac ones!
5. Eye liner.. Liquid or pencil? And why
Liquid definitely, I used to be terrible at eyeliner and I soon got my hands on the liquid felt tip liners and once I started using them eyeliner is a breeze!
6. Why did you start your blog?
I started it a few years back originally as a fashion blog because I loved fashion and it was something I wanted to do as a career. I think the idea of blogging came from reading fashion magazines and I just kind of wanted to be that person who could be like the magazine editors and write about trends etc.
7. What perfume are you wearing at the moment?
Herve Leger – Intrigue, not really a favorite of mine to be honest. I am just trying to use it up haha!
8. What song are you obsessed with at the moment?
Crash Land by Twin Atlantic.
9. What foundation are you currently using?
Rimmel Match Perfection in the shade Light Porcelain however I think its too light for me oops!
10. What’s your favourite candle scent?
11. Where do you see your blog in a year?
Oooo, very unsure about this. I just hope that as time goes on my blog can continue to grow and have more recognition.
And now my 11 nominations, please check them out!
And here are the questions to you:
1. Drug-store or high end makeup?
2. Favourite restaurant?
3. Favourite clothes store?
4. What three things could you not live without?
5. If today was your last day on earth how would you spend your day?
6. Favourite scent?
7. If you could only wear one nail colour for the rest of your life what would it be?
8. Favourite season of the year?