First of all sorry for being so late with posting i have been really busy lately and i will say that i may struggle to do a large amount of posts this month and next but i will try my hardest 😉 Anyway its April ! and the best part Spring has finally arrived , thats means sun, light nights and time to wear our cute spring clothes. Spring/Summer has to be my favorite seasons for fashion as i love colour as I’m a bright and happy person ! 🙂 and at this time of the year its the perfect opportunity to be showing off your colours.
My favourite trend for Spring always has to be Pastels, its on trend a lot during Spring and Summer and i just love it. The colours are cute and girly and are great for someone like me with a pale skin. Below are some of my favorite picks of Pastel clothing.
1. Limited Edition Two Tone Dress – New Look – £34.99/ $61.50
2. Gretta Super High Platform Patent Shoes – Missguided – £34.99/$61.23
3.Oversized Bowler Bag – ASOS – £45.00/$81.81
4. LC Lauren Conrad Floral Denim Shorts – Kohls – $30.80 SALE
5. Pastel Colour Block Bucket Bag – ASOS – £35/ $63.63
6. Pack of 50 Pastel Gummies – ASOS – £8/$14.54
7. Pastel Jelly Watch – ASOS – £18.00/$32.72
8.LOVEBOAT Boat Shoes with Heart Detail – ASOS – £20/ $36.36
Credit to the above suppliers for images and google images.